Thursday, February 5, 2015

LIKE OMG IT'S FEBRUARY 5TH


As I share the valentine cards I make throughout the my daughter's birthday countdown, you'll notice some valentines will be super simple, some not so much. I'm really don't make cards, much so I don't go crazy on fancy on them. I love the pretty ones I see on social media, with the doilies and the sequence, etc...but I want to give Keilani valentine cards that are JUST FOR HER, not a pretty card that I would give to anyone else. That's what makes these so special.

Okay so this is the easiest valentine ever made I think. My daughter and I often joke around and speak in an 80's "Valley Girl" voice so if no one gets this, at least she did. Thanks for making the stamp, Heidi! It's like totally rad!

All I did was picked two 3x4 Project Life cards that I that had a pattern I liked, adhered them together and added the stickers and stamp on the front and back. Done and done. Seriously. SO easy.




Here's what I used:

Pink 3x4 PL card: Becky Higgins Love Themed Cards
Heart 3x4 PL card: Becky Higgins Blush Core Kit
American Crafts, Amy Tangerine/Kal Berteski Script Thickers 
American Crafts cork arrow stickers
Heidi Swapp "I like totally love you" clear stamp

No comments:

Post a Comment