Tuesday, February 3, 2015

I'D BE LOST WITHOUT YOU, VALENTINE

February 3rd valentine: "I'd be lost without you." Super true for me when it comes to my daughter.

For this valentine, I cut a a piece of 8.5x11 Kraft paper to 3x8 so that I could fold it into a 3x4 to have a card that opens up. I adhered 3x4's to the inside and outside of the card and used an Exacto knife to cut heart shaped hole so that the heart on the inside card can peek out of it. I added a bigger heart on the front (I dotted the heart with a white Signo pen) and for the inside message fussy cut banners out of scrap paper from my stash and I used foam squares to give the message a 3D effect.

The inside 3x4 is from a Studio Calico Project Life Kit and the 3x4 on the front of the card is from Becky Higgins Travel mini kit.


No comments:

Post a Comment