Sunday, February 1, 2015

FEBRUARY IS HERE!

Happy February! My daughter's birthday month has officially started and I am keeping my tradition going for my Valentine Baby. You can read more about it here. I pre-made some valentine cards so that I'm not behind and rushing to get one done last minute.

I'll probably be posting on my social media and blog quite a bit this month because I want to share with you, the February album I'm working on (which you can read a little more about here) as well as the valentine cards I'll be giving her each day. I'm sure I'm not the only one searching Pinterest and Google, looking to find some ideas to get you going and I'm hoping I can help with that!

I decided to change up the door hanger I use every year to put her valentines in.  The Target One Spot got me with this adorable felt envelope. I just used my Crop-A-Dile to poke a couple holes in it, stuck some twine through and BAMNew door hanger. I apologize for the lighting. There's no natural light at midnight, the time I usually set this up since she's asleep.


Here is her valentine for February 1st. The tree trunk paper and the red and white heart paper is from Amy Tangerine's new Stitched line. I used Studio Calico and Simple Stories alpha stickers and the Fawns wood veneers are also from Studio calico. The heart stickers are from K & Company and the banners (mint and polka dot) are from washi tape that I have in my stash. Washi tape ALWAYS comes in handy!


I'll be sharing my February Album and Valentine Cards with you as I go along and you can also see them on my Instagram feed. That's all for now. Happy February!







No comments:

Post a Comment