Monday, February 2, 2015

February 2nd

Okay so today's Valentine is pretty cheesy (and super simple), but it made my soccer player laugh. That makes me happy. I wish I had a goal stamp, but I don't so I had to draw it myself. Not too bad, for my first time trying to draw a goal. I used paper that I found in my scrap drawer. I like to use my own handwriting for most of her valentines because I think it's more personal that way. I always think about what she might want to see in the future when she's looking through our family albums and I love to keep things with my mom's writing on it, so I'd like Keilani to have that as well. The letter stickers are from Simple Stories and being a Soccer Mom who scraps, I always have some sort of soccer stickers and embellishments in my stash.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment