Wednesday, February 4, 2015

FEB 4: I'M A FAN OF YOU

I put together a Valentine to let her know that Mom will always be her number one "fan."

For this Valentine, I used Echo Park paper, This & That by Lori Whitlock. I love this collection and have had this paper forever. Little by little, I have finally come to my last bit of it. 

The fan and 'I'm a fan of you' stamps I used are $1 stamps from Studio G at Michael's. I wanted to give the fan and words a little texture so I embossed them using black ink and Zing clear embossing powder (Love Zing!), added dots of glitter to the center of all of the fans and adhered a little heart cut-out.

I was beginning to think that she didn't really care about getting these valentines anymore since she's almost a teenager, but this morning she came up to me with a smile on her face, a hug, a kiss and a "Thank you, Mom." so maybe I was wrong about that.

No matter how old she gets, I'll always be her biggest fan.


No comments:

Post a Comment