Thursday, December 4, 2014

THE START OF 2014 DECEMBER DAILY

I have officially started working on this December Daily today. While I'm a little behind on Project Life, I am determined to stay on top of my December Daily and make a little time for it every day. I wanted to finish more pages today, but I at least had the chance to finish my cover page and December first. The cover page looks nothing like I first pictured in my head, but I love the way it turned out.


My December first tradition (and ALWAYS the activity for December first on our Advent Calendar) didn't happen. Our artificial white tree that we've had for I don't know how many years now, turned yellow. BUMMER. So unless we wanted a Yellow Christmas instead of a White one, we needed to buy a new tree. Joey and Keilani voted for a fresh one this year, but I'm still on the fence about it.  With late night soccer practices, homework and a couple other things, Our mission to buy a tree will have to wait until Friday. Booooo. 



I really want to decorate the the front of this album, but I'm not sure what I want to do yet, so I'll wait on that. 







No comments:

Post a Comment