Tuesday, December 2, 2014

THE GHOST OF DECEMBER DAILY PAST

I hopped on board with Ali Edwards' December Daily albums for 2010 and 2011. For 2012 and 2013, I just included it in my Project Life album. Here's a look at the December Daily past...Well, the mini albums at least.


                                                   2010

 
2011

 




I compared the two approaches I took with my Decembers and I realized I really like the way my mini December Daily albums came out (all dressed up), but I liked the simplicity of December in my Project Life album too. This year, I've decided to put the two together. 



I chose the Becky Higgins 6x8 album am steering clear of the traditional Red and Green. I'll use a tiny bit of new holiday paper and goodies, but for the most part, I'll use things I already have in my stash.

I always go into this thinking there won't be that much "christmassy" stuff going on in our lives for me to dedicate a whole album to and every year I'm wrong. I plan on documenting the essence of OUR (my family) life during the holidays. I want to make this album full of only our Christmas traditions, memories words up until December 25. The rest of the month and other every day things in between will go in my Project Life album. 

I'll be sharing my progress along the way. Welcome, December.


No comments:

Post a Comment