Wednesday, December 10, 2014

DECEMBER 3RD THROUGH THE 6TH

I've been using things from my stash for my December Daily, instead of buying anything new. I've been avoiding the use of the traditional Christmas Green and Red. I like how it's coming along, but I have to admit, I'm really not used to December NOT looking like Red and Green threw up on it. Especially when I have lots of Heidi Swapp's collection from last year at my fingertips. So this is fair warning that my defenses are weakening and I may just give in at some point.


Since my last post, I've managed to get December third through the sixth done. Here's a look at the spreads. 








I've never documented the Christmas music we listen to every year...YES, that's a Justin Beiber CD in there. There are quite a few catchy songs on there, you know...don't judge me. I'll probably add an insert here of a list of my favorite holiday songs. 



I used glittered up this wood veneer ornament to give the page a little more pop.




When I bought a Starbucks Christmas ornament, it came in this bag. You can tell I crumpled it up before I realized I wanted to add it into my album. I just put it in as an insert (after running my hands over to flatten it like a gazillion times) and I'll put whatever ephemera I have from the season into it.


I'll write about mine and my husband's date night at his company party on this card, probably from top to bottom, surrounding the part I embellished.


















No comments:

Post a Comment