Thursday, April 24, 2014

The Latest on My Project Life

Sharing the latest Project Life spreads I've done. I'm shockingly up to date for now. I doubt that will be the case when May or June hits.


I found these cute pins/buttons and little metal charms at Disneyland and the first thing I thought of was to use them on my Disney layouts. Pop out the spring pin in the back and BAM. Instant Flair. Usually flair is flat on the back, but I used glue dots on the edges and it worked like a charm. You can also you 3D Foam pop up adhesive. I ended up using all three buttons and put aside the charms for another trip. 

I brought a few 3x4 cards in case we got any autographs. I figured I could just slide them in near the photo that was taken with each character, but Keilani thinks she's too old for autographs; We ended up only getting Mickey's. She actually wanted a photo and autograph with Anna and Elsa (since they're "in" right now), but the line was 4 hours long! Yeah...she didn't want it THAT bad. So the one autograph ended up on a layout of us with Mickey. I used the Say Cheese Collection by Simple Stories for these layouts. 


I didn't want to leave the back of the above 12x12 layout blank, so I figured I'd slap some extra ephemera down on the page (shown below). Done and done! 



That cloud 4x6 is from the Project Life Honey Core Kit; How perfect is that for the Toy Story ride? 

In the three layouts below, I used a mix of pieces from the American Crafts Chalkboard paper pad, Studio Calico's April Bluegrass Farm Project Life Kit, some bits from their past kits, and some of Amy Tangerine's Plus One collection (my current, absolute favorite!)





April has been a great month and I can't believe it's almost over! 





No comments:

Post a Comment