Friday, February 7, 2014

February 7th Valentine Mixtape

I made her a mixtape (as we'd say in the 80's)...

This valentine has to be my favorite because it is a playlist of songs for my daughter. Some of the songs are inspirational and motivational, some just have a positive message and vibe; just listening to them puts you in a good mood and makes you feel ready to conquer the day ahead, there's a few that I truly dedicate every word to her (be still my heart), and there is that one song that I used to sing when I rocked her to sleep every night. Whenever I hear it, it takes me back to those exact moments when I held her in my arms.

Okay enough gushing...Here it is: 

I made my own CD cover by cutting down a sheet of 12x12 white card stock into 8.5x12. Then I rummaged through my stash for heart stickers and I found Boombox chipboard sticker (Perfect, right?)





The Playlist. You can listen to it Here.


No comments:

Post a Comment