Wednesday, February 5, 2014

February 4th & 5th Valentines

February 4th and 5th Valentines were really fun to make. With the exception of some of the valentines I made for her, I cut most of them to a 3x4 size so they can fit perfectly in Project Life.

FEBRUARY 4TH

I got some pretty awesome ideas from Pinterest. I have a secret board that I pin to so my daughter won't see any ideas I have for her valentines. I re-pinned this Valentine and I'm so glad I did because my daughter thought it was really neat. I did a couple things a little differently because I didn't have fabric paint or freezer paper. I used my alphabet wood stamps from Amy Tangerine to stamp the LOVE YOU. For the I wrote 'to pieces' and drew the arrow by hand with my American Crafts Slick Writer (Medium point). I found that the stamp wasn't as dark as I wanted it to be so I also used the Slick Writer to color over it. I found the little drawstring bag at Michael's. It came in a pack of 2. The other side has a feather on it. Here is the link for the Love You To Pieces Photo Puzzle.



FEBRUARY 5TH

I made this one with some of the paper from Amy Tangerine's Let's Go Collection that I had left. The plane is a clear stamp from her Love Struck Collection and I used to my Fiskars cloud punch to make the clouds. 




No comments:

Post a Comment