Thursday, January 17, 2013

The CHA Experience

Okay, so I'm finally able to sit down and tell you all about my exciting CHA experience. This past weekend, was incredible. I felt privileged to have an up close and personal, sneak peek at all of the new lines coming out soon. Everything was so aesthetically pleasing to the eye! Connecting with women (and men!) who are just as enthused as I am with everything relating to creatively documenting through photography and scrapbooking was a great feeling.

I finally got to meet Becky Higgins, her husband, David and Creative Team members, Kari Holt and Lori Whitlock (designer of the Honey Project Life Core Kit). They are such wonderful and sweet people. The new products are absolutely adorable! I don't think there's any way I can choose. It's like a bag of chips; you can't have just one. Click here for the full catalog of the new Core Kits and products. I also met Amy Tan. Her new collection, 'YES, PLEASE.' is delicious! Her embroidery templates are to die for. Getting a signed 'Yes, Please.' tote bag was an awesome bonus!
Left to Right: Kari Holt, Me and Becky Higgins. 
Elle's Studio
Amy Tan and her new line, Yes, Please.
Jasmine from Lawn Fawn. Such a sweet girl....and a Project Lifer!
My make and take mini from Heidi Swapp.
One of my favorite make and takes from Amytangerine. I got a chance to use her new embroidery templates. So fun! 

The highlight of my weekend? Finding out that there are people who have read my bio, already recognize me as a Project Life Creative Team member, and asked to take a picture with me. Apparently, I've got admirable handwriting and they love my sample pages from the Project life childhood mini kit, Wellington. WOW. I am overwhelmed, flattered and grateful. I inspire the people who inspire me! I love the way the world comes around in full circle. Life is good. I'd say this is a pretty amazing way to start 2013. 

No comments:

Post a Comment