Saturday, December 29, 2012

PROJECT LIFE: CHILDHOOD EDITION

I absolutely LOVED documenting my daughter's school years using Becky Higgins Project Life  Childhood Edition Mini Kit, Wellington. It's designed to cover a whole school year, but I was able to choose the best of the best photos from each grade and created an album that showcased her Preschool through 5th Grade school years. I had so much fun having my daughter journal in this album also. Although there are a few photos I put in layouts, there are so many everyday moments that I want to document in a way that is simple, easy, and doesn't take the focus away from the moment that is captured in the photos I take. Project Life has allowed me to do that. I must admit, I haven't been doing as many layouts as I used to because Project Life has been such a fun and satisfying way to put our memories together in one beautiful spot. The Mayfield Childhood Edition Mini Kit for when she hits 6th though 8th grade? Oh yes, I think so.





5 comments:

  1. CUTE! I used the Wellington too! Love your handwriting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look wonderful! Nice to see this childhood edition in action. And I agree, love your handwriting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable!! Your daughter and the scrapbook. Can't wait to get my hands on these new childhood editions!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE these pages! Thanks so much for the inspiration! I was hoping to use one kit for multiple school years, so it is really great seeing you do that. Can't wait to get these kits!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much! I'm glad you took something from these layouts that inspired you! Sharing how we all document life is so inspiring to me and I love to see all the different ways they are showcased! Keep on cultivating, Ladies! :)

    ReplyDelete